For general information about the project, visit the Welcome page.
AL-Base is written entirely in Ruby, and uses the BioRuby package to simplify sequence alignment and analysis.
AcknowledgmentsThe creators of the database would like to thank the following people:
- David Seldin, Principal Investigator;
- Kip Bodi, for designing and programming this application;
- Maurya Eberhard, for creative input;
- Tatiana Prokaeva, and Brian Spencer, for AL patient LC sequence generation;
- Avrum Spira and David Ulrich, for technical support;
- Benjamin Forbes, for sequence checking and categorization;
- The Department of Medicine, for server hosting and support;
- The AL Sequence database is supported by NIH P01 HL68705.